It’s Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S., and I’m taking a break. I’m taking the time to appreciate my amazing family and friends, my clients who have become friends, and my remarkable team at No More Cold Calling—whom I want to acknowledge now:
- Taylor Mallory Holland—the most remarkable editor, who makes everything I write much better.
- Kelsey Jones—manages our social media and frees me up to work with clients.
- Joshua Joscelyn—part editor, part marketer, part strategist, and part SEO guru.
- Jackie St. Pierre—makes the website and everything on the back-end work.
- David Kerr—webmaster extraordinaire who I have known since the late 80’s.
I appreciate that I have a roof over my head, which many don’t. I appreciate that I can walk out of my house, breathe the fresh air, and be safe. And I appreciate all of you.
If you’re not in the U.S., I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving anyway. We can never say thanks enough. Thanks for your friendship, thanks for your business, thanks for your support, thanks for always being there, thanks for all you do. If you are in the U.S., stop checking email. We all need to get off the hamster wheel sometimes, and what better excuse to take a break than the holidays?