Forget about Cold Calling Forever with Our Exclusive Referral Selling Masters Program
Cold Calling is a waste of your time and resources. People who don’t expect or want your call are not top prospects. So why are so many companies committed to this flawed and brand-damaging process? Why have they have not embraced a culture of referral selling that turns every lead into a viable customer?
The Referral Selling Masters Program is a six-month semi-private, intensive, referral program for a select group of individuals who commit to referral goals and to achieving double-digit returns on their referral income. That’s right DOUBLE DIGIT RETURNS.
This program is capped at 10 participants! So read on to see if you are ready to take your sales to levels you never believed possible.
Overview of the Referral Selling Masters Program
Who: Sales Managers, entrepreneurs, sales professionals, CPAs, and consultants who want to double their referral business in less than a year. This is a six-month intensive Referral Selling Masters Program for a select group of 10 individuals.
Where: Every month, we will meet as a group for a 60-minute, interactive, web-based program. In between, we will collaborate in a private online site to share insights and expertise. Each person will participate in two monthly, individualized coaching calls with Joanne.
When: The next program begins June, 2013 and lasts six months.
Why: Practically no one—fewer than 5% of companies—has a disciplined, measurable, proactive referral system. It’s common sense, but not common practice, and it is the key competitive differentiation.
The Business Case
Every sales person and executive agrees that when you become a referral-selling organization:
- You’re pre-sold: Your prospects know you and want to talk to you. How great is that?
- You have trust and credibility: Really tough attributes for a salesperson to earn.
- You shorten your sales process: Yes! Spend more time with your customers and less time prospecting.
- You ace-out the competition: You score meetings, while your competition is still figuring out the person to meet.
- There are no “hard” costs to referrals: No expensive marketing costs—just your own private sales team out there selling for you.
- You convert your sales prospect to a client more than 50% of the time. (More likely between 70 and 90% of the time.)
How: Prior to program launch, Joanne will coordinate with each person to establish sales and company goals for the program, expected outcomes, and to develop your unique learning plan.
Qualifications: Participants must sell business-to-business, and have been in a business or a sales role for at least 10 years.
IMPORTANT: No Referral Selling Masters group will have competing businesses.
The Referral Selling Masters Program Includes
- All No More Cold Calling content, including new products developed in 2013.
Monthly group sessions: During each themed session, we will work on various sales topics, conduct role-plays, and you will complete referral activities between sessions. The group sessions begin on Thursday, June 27 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific.
Phone coaching sessions: Two monthly, 45-60 minute, one-on-one private sessions with Joanne.
Email and phone access to Joanne–forever
- Private online group collaboration: Topics will span all sales matters, and high-value suggestions will be made for books, websites, blogs, etc.
Guest expert speakers on specialized sales topics.
- One, in-person group session in the San Francisco Bay Area. Not required, but strongly encouraged.
What is referral selling worth to you?
It’s time to make referrals happen every single day. No other marketing or sales approach comes close to the results you get from referral selling. You can anticipate at least a 20% to 30% increase in total revenue, shorter sales cycles, and bigger deals.
Referral selling means transforming your sales organization and prospecting approach. What is a 70% conversion rate worth to you? Decide if your answer justifies your investment of $3,450: $575 a month for six months.
Please complete this online application for the Referral Selling Masters Program. I’ll personally review each application and will speak directly with all qualified individuals. To ensure program participant qualifications, industry diversity, and program integrity it’s important that you complete ALL the form fields.
Thanks very much and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Make Referral Selling a Habit. Let’s Talk!
If your ROI calculation makes sense, and you commit to referral selling, contact me:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | call: 415-461-8763