Joanne’s Referral Selling Tools
You’re curious, interested, skeptical, or committed to referral selling. Whatever your frame of mind, let’s get started.
Referral selling is simple. But it’s not easy.
If you’re a sales exec or a salesperson, you know referrals are your most reliable source for profitable business. Yet, my guess is that you don’t have a disciplined, measurable, systematic, referral program using REAL metrics for accountability and results.
A referral program means a commitment from you (and your team) to referral selling as your primary prospecting method.
Why? Because there is no better way to sell than through referrals. And when you implement a referral sales program, you’ll drive your sales needle off the charts.
It really is this simple: while others are making calls, you’re meeting clients .
Are you ready to commit to referral selling? Then check out the resources savvy sales professionals use to up their game. I’ve created specific programs for you – whether you’re an individual contributor, or you run a sales team.
- Read my No More Cold Calling book (available as hardcover, audio or digital download) and discover what your sales process has been missing.
- Accelerate referral results with No More Cold Calling OnDemand. Access eight, 30-minute webinar modules—listen, follow along, learn, and complete referral activities for each module.
- Choose comprehensive learning packages that will turn you into a sales champion and a vocal advocate for referral selling. You will become the agent of change for your organization’s entire sales culture!
- Are you already a seasoned professional? If you have been in the sales trenches for at least 10 years and you are already great at your job, then our Masters Program may be just the thing you need to take your career to the next level.
- Finally, if you are an entrepreneur/startup or have an organization that needs to shift from a marketing to a sales culture in order to bring in revenue, we offer an exclusive Interim Sales Advisor program.
Not sure where to start? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 415-461-8763.