The Business Case for Referrals: Do the Math
- Referral prospects convert to clients a minimum 50%
- Average sale is $25K (USD) – Adjust this number for your business
- 90-day timeframe to close the sale
The Compelling Business Results
- Ask 20 contacts for one or two referral introductions each
- Receive 10 referral introductions to your ideal clients
- Schedule 8 referral meetings
- Book 4 new clients
- Achieve $100K (USD) in additional sales revenue
This is without taking into account variables such as increase in deal size, increase in close ratio, shortening of the sales process, and introductions to new decision makers that result from referrals.
Worth it? You decide.
Do the Math
Challenge the Status Quo with Referral Selling
Challenge and change your sales process: business development, prospecting, pipeline – all of it. Bring Joanne Black into your company, sales conference, or attend a webinar. Contact Us.
Cutting-Edge, Creative, and Integrated Delivery Options that Work
Imagine your return on investment if you could:
- Reduce your sales costs by at least half while doubling your sales
- Increase your retention up to 10x while exploding learning motivation
You can. By using No More Cold Calling’s state-of-the-art webinars coupled with innovative, game based reinforcement learning modules and competitions. We believe in flexibility. The No More Cold Calling referral sales training programs are delivered through interactive webinars, online learning tools, or in-person workshops. We customize training delivery to your preferences, schedule, and organizational culture.
What Kind of Salesperson Is On Your Team?
- Technical expert (I’m not a salesperson.)
- Reluctant salesperson (I’d rather do the work than prospect—any day)
- Seasoned professional (I’ve been selling for years and most of my business is already from referrals)
- New to sales (I don’t have enough contacts to ask for referrals)
- Professional services (I didn’t go to school to sell)
No More Cold Calling
Whatever the role in sales, I know salespeople would do anything to avoid cold-call prospecting. Cold calling is a tactic, duplicitous, not genuine, and it doesn’t work. (Cold calling delivers a meager three percent return.)
Cold calling is a total waste of every salesperson’s time. On the other hand, referral selling delivers sales results for all types of salespeople. (Referral selling delivers a minimum 50 percent return. Do the math.)
Finally, there’s a proven approach to build sales doing what salespeople do every day—talking to customers, colleagues, and friends. Salespeople already have a built-in referral network. They’re just not using it.
Change the Face of Sales Forever
Learn more about No More Cold Calling’s Referral-Selling Training Programs. Watch your sales team deliver: Learn more now
Make Your Sales Soar Through Referrals
Every sales executive knows that referrals are their best source of new sales because:
- Sales prospects want to meet you—you get the meeting
- Sales prospects trust you—you are pre-sold
- Sales prospects know you—you deliver bottom-line business results
- Your sales process collapses—you save costly prospecting time
- You ace out the competition—you win more and bigger sales
- Your cost of sales plummets—you reveal a healthy bottom line
And, most importantly, your sales prospect becomes a client at least 50 percent of the time (and more likely 70 or 90 percent).
No other sales prospecting or business-development approach comes close to sales results like these. None.
Not Common Practice…
Yet, less than 5 percent of sales organizations have a written referral sales plan with written weekly referral sales goals including referral metrics and accountability.
Are you part of the 95 percent who rate referrals as your best sales leads but don’t have a written referral sales plan? If your answer is yes, you are leaving money on the table, and allowing your competition to outmaneuver you. If you don’t leverage your sales network to ask for referrals and book first-class clients now, someone else will.
- Ensure that new customers will answer the phone and return your calls
- Hit your sales numbers without hitting the phones with less sweat, and with results you can bank on
Referral Selling: I Wrote the Book
At last, there is a proven, step-by-step process that you can rely on to build your referral business.