"...should be required reading—not just for sales professionals, but for everyone."
Tom Zgainer, CEO,
America’s Best 401k
Not only is cold calling frustrating to you, it’s annoying to prospects. And worst of all IT DOESN’T WORK.
This is a one-of-a-kind sales guide that shows you how to stop wasting time calling people who don’t want to hear from you and boost your close rate to more than 70%.This book will show you how to send your commissions soaring, while you work less, and enjoy it more—all without ever making another cold call.
Following Joanne Black’s proven, referral selling system, you’ll discover how to turn current customers and your myriad of contacts into rich sources for referrals—as you establish relationships that ace out the competition. You’ll actually find qualified prospects, ready to do business, who call you asking for your help!
Let Joanne teach you how to:
- Develop a winning referral-selling strategy—craft exactly what you want to say, present flawlessly, and troubleshoot the gaps.
- Select a referral buddy to help you plan and make a smooth transition to referral selling .
- Generate support from managers, coworkers, and staff with a business referral system that builds networks, relationships, and clients.
- Shorten the sales cycle and close deals faster.
- Measure the success of referral-selling activities with the author’s exclusive performance metrics.
- Become a valued referral source for others.
- Obtain better customers, better margins, and better long-term relationships.
Whether you’re a one-person shop or part of a large organization; whether you’re selling high-tech gizmos, low-tech services, real estate, or pencils; NO MORE COLD CALLING™ is a unique sales guide that will help give your business—and your life—a stunning new lift. You’ll love what you’re doing more than ever and your success rate will climb—all without the burden of ever making another cold call.
Become a Referral-Selling Star
Read the book, and it will forever change the way you sell. Even if you’re not cold calling now, adopt the referral-selling methodology and leave your competition in the dust.