Old school is not old-fashioned, and it’s not passe´. Technology is a great tool, but nothing beats a personal relationship. Sales reps struggle to get qualified leads in the pipe, get past gatekeepers, prove themselves to decision-makers, and warm up cold leads into hot prospects. It can take eight-to-fifteen touches to get even one meeting.
It’s time for reps to break out of their digital world and do what they were hired to do: sell. A referral sale is the #1 revenue driver and the most overlooked prospecting strategy. It ensures a one-call meeting and a conversion rate of 50%. Whether you make cold calls now or not, leverage the power of your referral network and hit your sales numbers without hitting the phones. It’s people, not technology, that seal the deal.
- Learn how to get every meeting in one call (Yep, no such thing as 8-to-15 attempts)
- Identify the most overlooked source of new business (Don’t ever leave money on the table)
- The 3 steps to build your referral business (It’s simple, but it’s not easy)
- Realize what gets in the way of asking for referrals (Lots)
- Ace-out the competition (They won’t know what hit them)
- Discover the 5 levels of referral rejection (Yes, there are that many)
- Jump-start referral selling (There is a way)
"She took the time to meet members of our team, understand our business, diagnose what was working and what might not be working, and create a presentation that resonated with the team...If you are looking to improve referral selling in your organization, look no further."
Chief of Staff, Aon