Don’t miss your chance to cash in on my No More Cold Calling book anniversary!
One week from today—April 14, 2016—marks the 10-year anniversary of my first book, No More Cold Calling™.
Yes, April 14, 2006 was the official publication date. The book’s subtitle, “The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust,” says it all. Actually, it should have read “The Breakthrough Referral System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust,” but I didn’t catch the omission in time.
To celebrate the occasion and express my gratitude for all the readers and clients who’ve helped me keep this message alive and strong over the past decade, I’m offering my No More Cold Calling™ book for 99 cents for one day only. Get your discounted copy via the Kindle Store on April 14, beginning at midnight Pacific. (Sign up to receive an email reminder on April 14.)
What Readers Have Said About No More Cold Calling
The book is as relevant today as it was then. Maybe more so. People from around the world still write and tell me how my referral program transformed the way they and their teams sell. Below are some recent testimonials I’ve received:
“I was really pleased with the results after reading No More Cold Calling. I had always received a few referrals here and there, but nothing I could hang my hat on. Now I have a process for obtaining referrals on purpose, using Joanne’s proven, simple, yet successful methods. Everyone knows that a referral is the best way to meet your next client!” —J.H., financial advisor
“We currently measure Days in Sales (DIS) as one of our Key Sales Indicators. One of the sales phases we wanted to reduce was the prospecting phase. After implementing Joanne’s referral system, we have moved from 171 Average Days in Sales to 141. That is a 30-day drop! Our goal at the beginning of the year was to reduce the sales process by at least one month. We are already close.” —M.K., SVP of sales and marketing
What’s in the No More Cold Calling™ Book?
Referrals are our competitive advantage. A referral introduction gets us in the door. We earn the opportunity to shape solutions for our prospects. The competition doesn’t have a chance. We have the trust, the relationship, the credibility, and the inside track.
No More Cold Calling includes my entire referral program—everything it takes to build your referral business. You’ll discover how to stop wasting time calling people who don’t want to hear from you and boost your close rate to more than 50 percent. You’ll actually find qualified prospects, ready to do business, who call you asking for help!
No More Cold Calling is the only referral selling book you’ll ever need. Learn how to:
- Develop a winning referral selling strategy—craft exactly what you want to say, present flawlessly, and troubleshoot the gaps
- Turn current customers and your myriad of contacts into rich sources of referrals, as you establish relationships that ace out the competition
- Generate support from managers, coworkers, and staff with a systematic referral program that builds networks, relationships, and clients
- Shorten your sales cycles, lower your cost of sales, and close deals faster
- Measure the success of referral selling activities with referral program performance metrics
- Become a valued referral source for others
- Obtain better customers, better margins, and better long-term relationships
Don’t miss the chance to get No More Cold Calling™ on Kindle for 99 cents on April 14 ONLY. Don’t have a Kindle? Download the free Kindle software and read it on any device.
Thank you for your ongoing commitment to referral selling. Please spread the word to your colleagues in sales. I want as many people as possible to learn about the power of referrals and shift the way they sell.
(Sign up to receive an email reminder on April 14.)
Follow us @referralsales. Let’s tweet and re-tweet like crazy. #NMMC10Years
- The @referralsales No More Cold Calling book on Kindle is $0.99 on 4/14 #ReferralSales #NMMC10Years Get reminder http://bit.ly/1qwzsIa –>Click to tweet: http://ctt.ec/j2s_F
- Get the No More Cold Calling book by @referralsales for $0.99 on Kindle 4/14. #NMMC10Years #Sales Get reminder http://bit.ly/1qwzsIa –>Click to tweet: http://ctt.ec/Zb8ab